A modest price decrease has been experienced by both the Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale 2 scale and smart Body Composition Scale, but this is genuinely inalienable as stated by Amazon Prime.
For the non-initiated, this Xiaomi Mi scale is a digital scale that can connect to the Mi Fit application (the same one used for the Xiaomi Mi band) with which we can monitor our weight to achieve a goal, to keep the trend and bodily mass index clearly visible and to follow the progress of our diet or training program.
The program will obviously enable us, in combination with the Mi Bands, to see the history of all the collected data and fulfill all the additional capabilities. Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale 2 scale helps you control your body physique.
Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale 2 scale Specifications:
- Housing material: tempered glass
- Working temperature : 0 – 40 ° C
- Device requirements: Android 4.4 / iOS 9.0 and above
- Weighing range: 100g – 150kg
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.0Power: 3 x AAA (not included)
- A high-precision sensor detects physical changes every day
- The intelligent analysis automatically identifies each family member
- Can automatically identify family members based on body data and can support up to 16 members to share, so that the whole family can share them
- You can also set the guest mode so that other people can measure the data without leaving any traces
- Hidden LED screen, the display is clear and offers an integrated graphic appearance
- Rounded corners, precision CNC machining, smooth and delicate, reduction of bump damage
- Uses Bluetooth 5.0 low power, weight data transmission speed is faster and more stable
Tell us if you bought the Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale 2 scale and what you thought when using it
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.