Xiaomi 12 Lite Google Camera
Xiaomi 12 Lite Google Camera 8.4 is a Modded stock camera application from the Pixel smartphone which has some advanced features that are missing in the stock Xiaomi 12 Lite camera application such as HDR Plus & Night Sight/ Astrography.
This advanced camera app allows You complete control over the camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for the back camera, telephoto lens, and Wide angle lens, also it has an HDR+ Control Panel to Apply HDR Plus from the selected device or sensor Like from pixel 3, Pixel 2 & Sony IMX586. in the Video section You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video, also You have an option to change the bitrate.
Xiaomi 12 Lite Specs
Xiaomi 12 Lite Run on Android 12 & it is Powered by qcom sd778 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano GSM SIM cards, a connectivity option that Includes GPS WIFI hotspot 3G 4G, and 5G. The device comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via an SD card.
Changelog Xiaomi 12 Lite Google Camera:
- based on Gcam 8.4
- used two self-modified libs instead of google lib. It should give you good results by default. sunset lib is even more improved
What’s Working Xiaomi 12 Lite Google Camera:
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K 60 FPS
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- all other Basic Features
- Slow Motion video work with some settings
Download links Xiaomi 12 Lite Google Camera 8.4
How to Install Xiaomi 12 Lite Google Camera 8.4 Mod:
- Download the google camera apk
- enable unknown source Installation from the security section
- Install the downloaded file as a Normal apk
- once done, open Gcam, Import custom settings & restart it
have any issues: enable camera2api by adding the below code to build.prop
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download & Move config file to storage/Gcam/config8 folder (config8.4)
- Open Google camera double click the Near shooter area from the Popup select the config file
- restart the Gcam app. done, you can open it
Fix beauty & Noise Main camera: Go to Settings enable sabre noise fix, Go to Image processing/AWB and select Sony IMX471, under Noise Reduction Model select GN2 MI11 Ultra
Fix beauty & Noise front camera: Go to Settings enable sabre noise fix, Go to Image processing/AWB, and select S5K3T1, under Noise Reduction Model Select IMX350.