MIUI comes with a lot of unnecessary bloatware applications that might slow down your phone or eat up your ROM and RAM, so here’s how to delete them or Uninstall Bloatware.
Even if you don’t use them, applications like Facebook, Youtube, and more, Xiaomi data collection apps, and Google Services can use ram in the background. Uninstall Bloatware applications will help you clear up storage space and speed up your phone.
There are other methods for Uninstall Bloatware from Xiaomi phones, however, in this post, we will only use the Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools approach. don’t forget that not all the games are bad, some apps are necessary for your Xiaomi device to run.
You will need a computer for this process.
How to Uninstall Bloatware From Xiaomi phone
First of all, you need to connect your device to your computer in ADB mode. to do this;
- Go into the Settings > About phone > All specs > And tap on the MIUI version repeatedly to enable Developer Options.
- Then go to settings > additional settings > developer settings (at the bottom) > scroll down and enable USB debugging and USB debugging (security settings)
- Now you need your computer to download Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools.
- download the app from Szaki’s GitHub downloads.
you will probably need Oracle Java to run this application.
- Open the application and connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable
- Your phone should ask for authorization click ok to continue
- Wait for the app to recognize your phone
Congrats! You are now ready to eliminate unwanted applications. Some applications are required for your phone to function, and uninstalling them may result in your phone failing to boot into the Android system ( if this happens you need to wipe your phone to get it working again this means losing all your personal data).
Tick the applications you wish to remove and then click the uninstall button at the bottom. If you unintentionally delete an app that you don’t want to lose, you may reinstall it using the “installer” menu.
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.