The big surprise Redmi Note 11T Pro and Pro + MIUI 13.1 Update has come, Xiaomi released for its customization layer at the beginning of August makes its way to more devices. Now, the Redmi Note 11T Pro and Pro+ ,known as Xiaomi’s most powerful mid-range phones , are added to the list that update their software version to MIUI 13.1.
In general, MIUI 13.1 is not very different from MIUI 13. The main difference between one version and another is that the most recent version is based on Android 13 class=””> . Although it should be noted that in the internal tests of MIUI some devices have received the update, but based on Android 12.
The Redmi Note 11T Pro and Pro + MIUI 13.1 Update
At the end of May, Xiaomi unveiled its most powerful mid-range phones to the world. The Redmi Note 11T Pro and Redmi Note 11T Pro+ drew a lot of attention for their luxurious specifications. Details such as its MediaTek 8100 processor and its 6.6 LCD panel with a 144 Hz refresh rate were some of its most outstanding features.
Four months after their official debut, these members of the Redmi Note 11 family have started receiving the latest Redmi Note 11T Pro and Pro + MIUI 13.1 Update. In this way, the list of updated devices continues to expand.
All Xiaomi phones with MIUI 13.1
The MIUI 13.1 update has started rolling out in China ROM on Xiaomi 12 series phones. Now, just over a month after its release, at least about 40 devices have also been updated . These are:
- Redmi K50 Pro (Android 13) / Redmi K50 / Redmi K50 Gaming (Android 13)
- Redmi K40S / Redmi K40 Gaming / Redmi K40 Pro / Redmi k40
- Xiaomi Pad 5 / Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro / Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 5G / Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4”
- Xiaomi Mix Fold / Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 / Xiaomi Mix 4
- POCO F4 / POCO F4 GT (Android 13)
- POCO F3 GT / POCO F3
- Xiaomi 12S Ultra / 12S Pro / 12S
- Xiaomi 12 Pro (Android 13) / Xiaomi 12 (Android 13) / Xiaomi 12X
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G / Redmi Note 9 5G / Redmi Note 9T
- Redmi 10X / Redmi 10X 5G / Redmi 9T
- Xiaomi 10 Ultra
- Redmi K30S / Redmi K30 Ultra
- Mi 11 / Mi 11 lite 5G / Mi 11X Pro / Mi 11X / Mi 11i / Mi 11 Ultra
- Mi 10T / Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Mi 10S
- Redmi Note 11T Pro
- Redmi Note 11T Pro+
So you can update the version of the customization layer
Updating the MIUI customization layer of your device to MIUI 13.1 or any other version is a fairly simple process that you can carry out from the mobile settings. If you have some of the phones on the list, but you have not received the update, you can check if there is any version available . To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > About phone > MIUI version .
- After clicking on the MIUI version symbol, the system will automatically search for new available versions. In case you want to repeat the search, you just need to press ‘ Check for updates ‘.
Redmi Note 11T Pro and Pro + MIUI 13.1 Update will add new features to the device according the model of the phone.
- New Redmi Note 11T 5G MIUI 13 Update for India Region
- Redmi Note 11S Android 12 Update For India, Turkey and Taiwan Region
- MIUI 13.1 Update Eligible Device List
- New Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G MIUI 13 Update for India and Global Region
- New Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite MIUI 13 Update for Indonesia Region
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook page and group, Pinterest, Twitter, Flipboard, Reddit, Telegram Channel, and group. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel and Tiktok account For Xiaomi Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Instagram. we also participate in the Xiaomi community too. We also work closely with Realme Hubs Which publish posts about realme and oppo.