Download Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Stock Firmware ROM Flash File (Viva):
Official tested Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Stock Firmware ROM and You can download it from below. with the help of this firmware, you can solve all software Issues on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G96 Processor. it is a dual SIM Smartphone that supports Nano GSM SIM cards, connectivity Option Include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc, sensor Including Gyro, Proximity Gravity, etc. the device comes with 6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Must Make a backup of Your Personal data.
- it will erase all your data Include Personal information.
- Make Sure Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut down.
- backup Your Personal data
Device Name: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G (Viva)
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 2-6GB
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware version: Viva_images_V22.214.171.124.RGDEUXM
Download Links for Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Stock Firmware ROM:
- V126.96.36.199.RGDEUXM EEA: Download
Flash Tools for Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Stock Firmware ROM:
- MediaTek USB Driver: Download
How to Flash Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Stock Firmware ROM Via SP Flash tool:
- First, disable SLA authentication by following this Guide
- Extract Downloaded Stock Firmware.
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it on
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.