Download Redmi K50 Stock Firmware ROM Flash File (rubens):
Official tested Redmi K50 Stock Firmware ROM and You can download it from below. with the help of this firmware, you can solve all software Issues on your Xiaomi Redmi K50 such as hang on Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
Redmi K50 Specs
Xiaomi Redmi K50 Run on Android 12 & it is Powered by Mediatek Dimensity 8100 Processor. it is a dual SIM Smartphone that supports Nano GSM SIM cards, connectivity Option including 3G 4G 5G GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc, sensor Including Gyro, Proximity Gravity, etc. the device comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Must Make a backup of Your Personal data.
- it will erase all your data Include Personal information.
- Make Sure Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut down.
- backup Your Personal data
Firmware Information For Redmi K50 Stock Firmware ROM:
Device Name: Xiaomi Redmi K50
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 2-6GB
Os: Android 12
Root access: Not
Firmware version: rubens_images_V188.8.131.52.SLNCNXM | 12.0
Download Links for Redmi K50 Stock Firmware ROM:
full firmware to Reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- V184.108.40.206.SLNCNXM | 12.0 China Scatter: Download
- MediaTek USB Driver: Download
How to Flash Redmi K50 Stock Firmware ROM Via SP Flash tool:
- Extract Downloaded Stock Firmware.
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your PC.
- Disable SLA authentication by following this Guide
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it on
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.