Download Redmi K40S Stock Firmware ROM Flash File (Munch):
official Redmi K40S Stock Firmware ROM and You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your Xiaomi Redmi K40S such as hang on Logo, FRP lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
Redmi K40S Specs
Xiaomi Redmi K40S Run on Android 12 & it is Powered by QCOM SD780 Processor. it is a dual SIM Smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity Option Include GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, and 4G. the device comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB storage that can be expandable via an SD card.
- Must make a backup of your device
- it will erase all your data Including Personal Information
- Make sure Your Phone has at least a 40-50% charge to Prevent accidental shutdown
- backup Your Personal data
Device Name: Xiaomi Redmi K40S
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3-6GB
SoC: QCOM SD780
Os: Android 12
Gapps: Included Expect CN ROM
Root access: Not
Firmware version: munch_images_V22.214.171.124.SLMCNXM
Downloads Links for Redmi K40S Stock Firmware ROM:
full firmware to Reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- V126.96.36.199.SLMCNXM China: Download
- MI Flash: Download
- No Auth Firehose for Xiaomi Redmi K40S: N/A Yet
- QD Loader Driver: Download
How to Flash Redmi K40S Stock Firmware ROM Via MI Flash:
- Download and Install Xiaomi USB driver on the computer
- Download Extract & Install MI Flash
- Now Run MI Flash Click Refresh
- Select Extracted fastboot ROM folder
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader (or EDL Mod) and connect it to computer
- Click Start and wait until success. once done, disconnect the device & switch it ON.
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.