Rumors about the MIUI 13.5 have already begun and have become a popular topic among MIUI fans. Many MIUI users are wondering when they will receive the update and if their smartphone is compatible with MIUI 13.5.
In this article, we will go over the ineligible devices and the reasons for their ineligibility for the update, as well as when the update will be published.
According to the source, MIUI 13.5 is entirely based on Android 12. It is an upcoming version of MIUI 13 for Xiaomi smartphone customers that is based on Android 11. It is also the successor to MIUI 12, MIUI 12.5, and MIUI 13, in that order.
Features of MIUI 13.5 based on Android 12:
Many tweaks and new features have been observed in this update for seamless performance and a better user interface. Developers have mainly focused on UI animation like toggles, pop-ups, and icons. Some of the features are given below.
- The app permission pop-up is recreated.
- Now, users can’t record audio in incognito mode.
- In the floating window section, a new bubble notification feature is added before this feature is for tablets and foldable phones.
- The big change is seen at the bottom of the screen, i.e 2 modes, right-hand and left-hand modes, are added to the 3 button navigation bar.
- Now users can check the storage space of the system and Find Where it is occupied.
- For Apps on the phone, an app function is developed by which the user can reset the app to its default state of setting as it was installed.
- An animation speed option was developed by which users can control the speed of the animation in three modes: Minimalist, balance & elegance.
- Now the user can turn off the screenshot button, volume down, and power key.
These are the few tweaks and features, including many more that are awaited for the users of Android 12-based MIUI 13.5.
Which Device is Eligible?
Users with Android 11-based MIUI 13 smartphones will not receive the update since Android 11 is incapable of making changes and adding functionality. MIUI 13.5 is designed in such a way that it supports Android 12 and future versions. In this instance, users of Xiaomi smartphones running on Android 11-based MIUI 13 must upgrade in order to receive the MIUI 13.5 update.
MIUI 13.5 Ineligible Devices List:
- MI 9
- MI 9 SE
- MI 9 Lite
- MI 9 Pro
- MI 9T
- MI 9T Pro
- MI CC9
- MI CC9 Meitu
- Redmi K20
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi K20 Pro Premium
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 8T
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi 9A
- Redmi 9AT
- Redmi 9i
- Redmi 9C
- POCO C3
- POCO C31
When will MIUI 13.5 released?
Many people have asked when MIUI 13.5 would be launched, thus we’d like to notify you that no official release date for MIUI 13.5 has been announced as of yet. As soon as the date is set, we will notify you via the article, and you should stay tuned for updates.
- Upcoming Xiaomi Pad 5 And Pro Android 12 Update
- POCO X3 GT MIUI 13 Update: New update for Global Region
- Xiaomi 11i/Hypercharge MIUI 13 Update for India Region
- How To Speed Up App With Xiaomi Miui Game Turbo
- How To Download And Install MIUI 13 on Xiaomi devices
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook page and group, Pinterest, Twitter, Flipboard, Reddit, Telegram Channel and group. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel and Tiktok account For Xiaomi Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories and Instagram. With the details listing and specs check out the latest Xiaomi devices and gadgets. we also participate in the Xiaomi community too.