How to Install Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Download Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Stock Firmware ROM. If you have Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are in a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Specs
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is a Tablet Which is Run on Android 8.1 OS and is Powered by a QCOM Processor, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is a Dual sim tab that accepts 2 Regular SIM cards, and connectivity Option include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc, Sensor includes Goryo proximity Gravity, etc.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock Firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4.
- This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
- Flashing The ROM with Flash tools will Erase all Your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, [if possible]
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD cards.
- Ensure that your device is at least 50% charged During Flashing Process, to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise it causes bootloop.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
1. backup NVRAM
2. backup Your Personal data
3. Create a nandroid backup
Firmware Information Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Stock Firmware ROM-
|Device Name||Xiaomi Mi Pad 4|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Download for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Stock Firmware ROM
Firmware MIUI 10 China beta 8.7.19
Product name: Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Type: Full ROM/OTA
ROM Size: up to 2GB
Product version: MIUI 10 Global beta 8.7.19
Os: Android 8.1
Download: MIUI 10 9.6 Stable fastboot / SD card
Flash Tools for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Stock Firmware ROM:
- MI Flash Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
How to Install Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Stock Firmware ROM:
- Download and Install QD Loader Driver On PC
- Now Run MI Flash and Select Extracted Fastboot ROM folder
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader and Connect To PC
- Click Start and Wait For Success. Done/
have any issues here is The Detailed Guide with the images: