Xiaomi MIUI 13 Second Space came out with the debut of the Xiaomi 12 series in December 2021, Xiaomi announced the Android 12-based MIUI 13 software update. The new version included a number of new features, enhancements, and optimizations to improve device performance.
Xiaomi has added a special function to its smartphone that protects your privacy in a distinct location known as the Second Space. The majority of customers should be aware of Xiaomi’s Second Space feature.
About Xiaomi MIUI Second Space?
Xiaomi MIUI 13 Second Space creates a new, fresh space on your phone without taking any data from the first space. Also, it is a totally different space in the device’s storage which is protected via a password, and users can use different email IDs to keep data secure.
Moreover, you can create a second space anytime, it is completely ready to use, and it doesn’t affect other items on your device. In the second space, you can do so many things; for example, you can install new apps, add new wallpaper and even use a different launcher and can also create a different unlock mode for it.
How to Activate Xiaomi MIUI 13 Second Space:
- Firstly, go to the device’s Settings
- Scroll down and click on Special features
- Tap on the Second space
- Tap on the Turn on Second space button
- Once you activate successfully, tap Continue
- Choose a Second space using a Password or Shortcut.
- New Redmi Note 9T MIUI 13 Update for Global and EEA Region
- New POCO C31 MIUI 12.5 Update For India
- New Xiaomi Mi 11i MIUI 13 Update for Global Region
- New POCO F3 MIUI 13 Update for EEA Region
- New Xiaomi Mi 11X MIUI 13 update for India Region
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook page and group, Pinterest, Twitter, Flipboard, Reddit, Telegram Channel and group. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel and Tiktok account For Xiaomi Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories and Instagram. With the details listing and specs check out the latest Xiaomi devices and gadgets. we also participate in the Xiaomi community too.