Here we will discuss how to recover your Xiaomi devices using MiFlash software.
A computer and a USB are all you need. It is usually safe but please follow the guide below carefully. Doing something wrong can and will brick your device beyond repair.
How To Use MiFlash To Recover Xiaomi Devices
- Find and download the correct Fastboot ROM for your device from here. Flashing incorrect ROM can and will brick your device.
- Download the MiFlash tool from here.
- Extract both of them using WinRAR or 7z.
- Follow this guide to install Android Platform Tools.
- Run XiaoMiFlash.exe
- Click the “Select” button on the top left corner.
- Navigate to the folder where you extracted Fastboot ROM that you downloaded in the first step.
- Select the folder and make sure it contains images folder and .bat file
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Click the “Refresh” button
- MiFlash tool should recognize your device.
- There are options on the bottom right of the MiFlash window, I recommend selecting “clean all” but you can select “save user data” if you have important files on your device’s storage that you want to save them.
- Click “Flash” and wait patiently, the tool should reboot your phone automatically. Don’t disconnect your device during this process, doing so may brick your device.
- Your device should boot back to MIUI. If you had selected “clean all“, complete the Setup Wizard steps.
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.