Before the arrival of MIUI 14 , Xiaomi started updating its Xiaomi 12 series to MIUI 13.1 by surprise in China ROM. The update has landed on Xiaomi 12 series mobiles with the Chinese ROM and is expected to reach many more devices, both Redmi and POCO, soon.
There is already a whole list with all the terminals that will receive this new version. So, if you are interested in knowing how you can update your Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO from MIUI 13 to MIUI 13.1, here we show you what you should do.
How to update your Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO mobile to MIUI 13.1
For now, the MIUI 13.1 update has only been deployed in China. However, it is possible that it lands on devices with Global and European ROM. As far as its features are concerned, its main difference from MIUI 13 is that the update is based on Android 13. At least for the Xiaomi 12.
Many other terminals have received the update through internal MIUI tests but based on Android 12. However, these devices are expected to leave the factory as MIUI 13.1 is pre-installed.
While we wait for the arrival of the new version of MIUI, we present you a practical tutorial to update your Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO device to MIUI 13.1. This process also works with any future version of the customization layer.
- Go into Settings.
- Head over to About Phone.
- Click on the MIUI version symbol.
- From this point on, the mobile automatically starts searching for available updates. If you want to repeat the search, just click on ‘ Check for updates ‘.
It is worth remembering that the update deployments are different for each mobile in the Xiaomi catalog. Therefore, you may need to wait sometime to update your device to the latest version.
- Redmi 11 Prime 5G USB Driver For Windows (Official Mobile Driver)
- How to Fix MIUI Pocket mode error; Simple Way
- How to Change the size of the MIUI icons if too big or too small
- How to adjust Xiaomi MIUI notifications To Last Longer
- Mi 10T/10T Pro MIUI 13 Update: New for Global Region
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook page and group, Pinterest, Twitter, Flipboard, Reddit, Telegram Channel and group. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel and Tiktok account For Xiaomi Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories and Instagram. With the details listing and specs check out the latest Xiaomi devices and gadgets. we also participate in the Xiaomi community too.