How to Take Cropped Screenshot on Xiaomi
How to take cropped screenshot on Xiaomi? Most users don’t know how to the partial screenshot on their Xiaomi devices. As you know, you should use 3 fingers down or power + vol down a button combination for taking normal screenshots. But today you will learn to take partial screenshots on your Xiaomi device.
What is a partial screenshot, exactly? Unlike typical snapshots, it lets you choose certain sections of the screen. You may capture a screenshot of any section of your screen with a square, circle, or any other shape you design with Xiaomi’s MIUI operating system.
Here Is How to take cropped screenshot on Xiaomi
To begin, you’ll need a phone that runs the MIUI operating system. These methods are also less time-consuming than taking complete screenshots. Taking screenshots with three fingers is required. However, instead of swiping down, keep pushing with your three fingers until the partial screenshot menu displays.
- Hold your fingers until the partial screenshot menu appears like the photo below.
- Then, you can take a partial screenshot of 3 types. Square, circle, and freely. All of you need just tap the icon what shape you want.
- For saving these screenshots, you have to tap the “save” button on the right-bottom. Also, you can edit your partial screenshot by tapping the “edit” button.
What you need to do is that simple for taking a partial screenshot. Now, you got the answer to How to take cropped screenshot on Xiaomi? question. These screenshots are also saved as a PNG file. However, not all users have access to this function. That implies your screenshot’s backdrop will be white.
- How to increase the charging speed of your Xiaomi phone (redmi and poco)
- How to find out the exact model of Xiaomi phone
- Kite is the new Xiaomi application For real performance of smartphone
- 3 Methods On How to turn on Xiaomi screen without touching it
- How to enable Xiaomi Fingerprint shortcut
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.