WhatsApp is perhaps the most widely used texting, audio, and video call platform across the globe. One of the most interesting and convenient features of this messaging app is current and live location sharing which allows the users to share their geographical location with other WhatsApp users.
Share location on WhatsApp
You must keep your location turned ON on your Android smartphone before sharing your location on WhatsApp. It can be easily turned on from the settings options on your phone.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the Chats tab
- Select the person you want to share your location with
- Tap on the paperclip icon at the bottom right corner of the chatbox.
- Tap on the location icon.
- You can now choose whether you share your live or current location.
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.