Xiaomi is well-known for producing high-quality electronic devices. It is most known for its smartphones, but it is also working on life-changing smart products. The Mi Box S is one such device. Mi Box S is a cutting-edge TV streaming box that enhances the functionality of your television. It competes with Apple TV, Nvidia Shield TV, and Roku. This tutorial will show you how to set up your Mi Box S.
The gadget comes with a remote with buttons you can use to launch Netflix and Google Assistant. It comes with a set-top box, using which you can access your favorite video streaming apps, search the web for information, and enjoy videos on the big screen.
How to setup Mi Box S?
The process of setting up a set-top Mi Box S is simple. You can set up the device very easily given that you follow the instructions properly. Here’s a step-by-step guide on How to setup Mi Box S:
- First, create a Google account and turn on the Mi Box S.
- A welcome message will appear on the screen. Now select your desired language from the list of available languages.
- Next, select the most appropriate setup option (Standard Control Panel/Android-based Mobile). In the first case, the device will sync using a verification code. The set-top box will automatically copy the account and connect to the network, and open the main menu of the Android launcher. In the second case, the setup is done manually.
- To configure over the Internet, select the appropriate Wi-fi connection and enter the password.
- Next, log in to your Google account. enter data for authorization using the remote and allow or disable the location permission.
- In the next stage, name the set-top box and select the set-top box to install from a list of applications.
Set up Mi Box using Android Phone
The Mi Box allows you to quickly set up your TV using your Android phone. This is a more hassle-free way to set up the Mi box. This is the way to go if you don’t want to use the remote to select email and passwords letter by letter. To set up your Mi Box using your Android Phone:
- On your Android phone, open the Google app.
- Type or speak “Okay Google, set up my device”
- Navigate to find MiBox4 (108) on the list
- Verify the code on your new device and you’re good to go.
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.