Most Xiaomi users have mi accounts, if you have ever need to reset your Xiaomi mi account password, we are here to help you achieve that. My Account is a service that keeps some of Xiaomi customers’ data and information. It is also used to secure devices. When you forget your Mi Account password, you must reset it. because if you reset your gadget in this manner, it will become locked. And because you don’t know the password, you won’t be able to open it. You can utilize the website to reset your password in this situation. In this post, we will look at how to reset Xiaomi Mi Account Password.
Ways to Reset Xiaomi Mi Account Password
How to Xiaomi Mi Account Password from Web
You can use this step when you cannot reach your phone. You can use any device that has internet access.
- Firstly, go to the official Xiaomi Account site. Then you will see the login screen. Tap the “forgot password?” button marked with a red square like the photo below.
- Then select the required communication method for recovery (Phone number/E-mail/ Mi Account ID). And type your information then click the “Next” button. if you fall on the robot verification screen, you have to do that too.
- After that, you will see this screen. Here the site will send a code to your phone number to verify you. Press the “Send” button to send the code.
- The code will come to you as an SMS. Enter the code below and press the “Submit” button.
Now you can change the password of your account. And you can unlock your phone if it’s locked.
How to reset Xiaomi Mi Account Password from Phone
In this option, you can reset your account password using the settings tab of your own device.
- First, tap the Settings app. Then scroll down a little bit. You will see the “Mi Account” section. Tap on it.
- You will see the login screen. Tap the “Forgot password” button here. After that enter your phone number for receiving the SMS code. Then tap the next button.
- Then tap the “Send” button. After that enter the code that you received from Xiaomi. And you will see the password reset screen. Now you can change your password. Don’t forget to use a strong password.
You can easily reset Xiaomi Mi Account Password by following these ways above. If you cannot reach your phone number, you can use your e-mail address instead. If an e-mail is not connected to your account and you have changed the phone number registered to the Mi Account, you should contact your operator to get the code.
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.