What exactly is GCam? Google Camera from Pixel smartphones frequently shoots better photos than the manufacturer’s and OEM’s default camera software. This article will teach you how to easily Download Google Camera for your xiaomi smartphone in just a few simple steps without needing to root your device.
Most manufacturers just offer their default camera software, which rarely does the job as compared to the GCam. However, the one on the Play Store is old and out of the current, and it does not come from genuine Google Pixel devices. At the same time, there isn’t a Google Camera app that works with all devices simultaneously.
With these steps, you can download the ported Google Camera for your own device.
Download the required program from below the post before starting.
How to Download Google Camera on Xiaomi Phones
Steps to Download Google Camera On Any Xiaomi Phone
- Download GCamLoader App
- Open GCamLoader app
- Choose your device as shown in the picture.
- Download the one with the “Recommended Version” mark on it.
- you downloaded the GCam for your device.
In case it doesn’t work, here is any way to Download Google Camera on xiaomi phone
it means there’s a problem with Camera2 API.
Here’s how you check it.
- First, check if the API status is enabled from the main page in the app(check picture for example).
- If it says enabled but still doesn’t work, or says disabled, go to the GCam download menu, tap the marked option in the picture and it will show you the guide to how to enable the required API to make it work.
drop a comment if it worked for you
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.