In this tutorial, we’ll go through how to pair Xiaomi Earbuds with any Android phone. Xiaomi offers a variety of earbuds, including the Redmi Buds 4 Pro, Redmi Buds 4, Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro, Xiaomi Buds 3, Redmi Buds 3 Pro, Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Pro, and others.
All Xiaomi buds offer amazing sound quality, and you can experience every beat with a noise cancellation function, long-lasting battery backup, and a completely wireless experience, with easy portability that allows you to bring them anywhere by keeping them in their box.
How To Connect Xiaomi Buds To Any Android Phone:
- It is easy and simple to connect the Buds, first of all, turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
- Then, open the box of buds and take them outside of the box.
- Then, Wait till your phone detects your Bluetooth wireless buds, and as soon as the name appears on your device then, tap on the name so that Buds can be paired.
- It’s done. After pairing, you can enjoy the songs, movies, or anything without any issues.
By this method, you can connect any Xiaomi Earbuds to any Android Phone or Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO phones.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 Leak Confirms To Launch On September 27th, 2022
- Xiaomi MIJIA Cross Door Refrigerator 430L launched
- Xiaomi Face Recognition Smart Door Lock launched
- Xiaomi 13 Pro leak image And key specifications revealed
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro September 2022 patch update is ready
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook page and group, Pinterest, Twitter, Flipboard, Reddit, Telegram Channel, and group. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel and Tiktok account For Xiaomi Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Instagram. we also participate in the Xiaomi community too. We also work closely with Realme Hubs Which publish posts about realme and oppo.