If you’re looking to Connect PS5 Controller To Android smartphone, you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ll share the steps that allow you to pair a PS5 DualSense controller to an Android device; moreover, we’ll also be sharing the things to keep in mind while doing so.
Secondly, if you haven’t connected the controller with your PS5, you simply need to press the PS button to connect the Connect PS5 Controller To Android smartphone. With that out of the way, let’s get straight to the part where we mention the steps that will allow you to connect your PS5 controller to your Android phone and turn it into a handy mini console.
How to Connect PS5 controller to Android
- First, make sure that the Bluetooth of your Android device is switched on.
- Now, press the share button of your PS5 DualSense controller and the PS button simultaneously. Remember, if you haven’t paired the controller with any other device, you just need to press the PS button.
- After you’ve pressed the PS button and share button simultaneously for about 4-5 seconds, you’ll see the controller blinking with blue lights,
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and look for the DualSense controller; it will come under the name Wireless Controller or DualSense Wireless Controller.
- Simply click on the name by which the controller is revealed to connect the PS5 DualSense controller to your Android phone.
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.