Today’s tutorial is on how to clear Dual Apps data form you xiaomi phone. Nowadays, Android devices provide a clone of your original program, more like two applications of the same type. But when you build a clone application, you undoubtedly ask where the data of the dual application is actually stored. If you experience a storage problem somehow and can’t figure out what it is about, you should check for the applications produced with the dual applications or clone applications functionality. You may delete Dual Apps data on Redmi and Mi phones if you use a Redmi or Mi smartphone that is running on MIUI interfaces.
Until now, somebody requested me to free storage space, as he could not find out what the telephone eats up. When you can’t locate what is eating the storage, it takes me a while, and then I realized the Dual Apps data is responsible. It is really frustrating.
For MIUI-based devices, you notice a sector of a storage system classified as “Another space” that indicates it contains data for apps for which the dual apps might have been enabled. These data are not available through the file manager, however, I found out how to delete Redmi and Mi phone data from Dual Apps and free the phone storage.
Note: You will remove all the files and material linked to the applications you copied from clearing Redmi and Mi phone data at your own risk.
How to clear Dual Apps data on Redmi and Mi Phones [MIUI]
- Step 1: Head to the Settings on your smartphone and go to About phone right at the top.
- Step 2: Tap on Storage to see how much storage is consumed in the Other section, this will give you an idea of the space on the phone before you clear the Dual Apps data.
- Step 3: Now head back to the Settings and swipe to the bottom and tap on Apps.
- Step 4: Tap on Dual Apps, on the top, you will see a Settings gear icon, tap on it.
- Step 5: Once you enter the Dual app settings, tap on Delete dual apps’ accounts.
- Step 6: Tap on Delete in the popup at the bottom. Make sure you read the popup, it says, Delete all dual apps along with their accounts and app data? Your device will be rebooted to apply this change.
- Step 7: Head to the Settings again and check your storage space from the About -> Storage.
And that is how you delete Dual Apps data from you phones.
I discovered that when I realized anything was consuming the space, it was a fast solution/workaround but that it was not in the file management.
Follow us on our social media sites to update the newest technology news, cellphones, and gadgets.
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.