The MIUI Themes program has a plethora of settings for customizing every aspect of your Xiaomi. Not only can you change the theme of your smartphone, but you can also change the Startup Sound Of Xiaomi to any audio you choose.
How to change the Startup Sound Of Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO with MIUI 12 or MIUI 13
To change the startup sound of your Xiaomi for any other sound or song, you just have to follow these steps:
- Enter the MIUI Themes app.
- Next, access your profile by pressing the corresponding icon.
- Then tap Customize Theme.
- Then tap on Startup Audio or Startup Sound.
- You can choose any audio from your ringtone gallery, or press the Add button to add audio from the file manager, audio recorder, or your music library.
Once you select the sound you want, you just have to restart the device. Once the MIUI image appears, you will hear the tone you have chosen played.
As you can see, this is a method that will really enhance the individuality of your smartphone. If you’re looking for more customization possibilities, we recommend reading this post on how to modify the size of your Xiaomi’s icons.
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.