The best way to change MIUI 13 Font Style and even the size. You don’t need to install new themes if you want your phone to look different from the inside out. Just use a different font. This post is for you if you grow tired of your current font style and want to switch to something new. Here, we walk you through the process of changing the font and font style on MIUI 13.
HOW TO change MIUI 13 Font Style
Before starting the process you have to change the region of our countries to India.
- Enter the ‘Settings’ section
- Scroll down to the ‘ Additional Settings ‘
- Now, once inside, click on the ‘ Region ‘ section
- Change that region from ‘Spain or other regions’ to ‘ India ‘.
HOW TO INSTALL A FONT IN MIUI 13 OTHER THAN PREINSTALL ONE
- Go into the ‘Themes’ app.
- Click on the capital ‘ T ‘ icon, the section to select from thousands of different fonts.
- Select one from many fonts, most of them are free, click on ‘Apply’
- Please reboot your phone for the changes to take place. Restart your device and the change will have been carried out.
HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT TO THE PREVIOUS STYLE OR SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT STYLE. TO CARRY IT OUT, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Go into the ‘ Settings ‘ of the system.
- Now click on the ‘ Screen ‘ section.
- You will see a new area that was not previously, called ‘Source’.
- Until you don’t change the region back to other regions, this section will remain and serves as a direct link to the font store to select from. Here you can download new fonts, delete styles you don’t like, or return to the original, called ‘Roboto’. Even You can also select the different sizes of the text, from XS, S, M, L, XL to XXL.
- How To Use Xiaomi MIUI 13 Second Space; Easy Way
- New Redmi Note 9T MIUI 13 Update for Global and EEA Region
- New POCO C31 MIUI 12.5 Update For India
- New Xiaomi Mi 11i MIUI 13 Update for Global Region
- New POCO F3 MIUI 13 Update for EEA Region
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.