Xiaomi MIUI notifications are displayed on the screen for a predetermined time set by the system. However, this short lapse often becomes a common MIUI issue for many users who need to view their notifications carefully. The solution is quite simple since it only involves making a small adjustment in the configurations:
How to adjust Xiaomi MIUI notifications
- Go to Settings > Additional settings > Accessibility .
- Go into the ‘ Physical ‘ tab.
- Click on ‘ Wait time to perform action ‘.
- Modify the time according to your needs. You can choose between default, 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 1 minute, and 2 minutes.
- Xiaomi Band 7 Pro Review; Check Out The Features
- Xiaomi Mijia Cooking Robot launched With Thermomix
- Xiaomi Notebook Pro 120G Launched in India: Price and Specifications
- Mi 10T/10T Pro MIUI 13 Update: New for Global Region
- MIUI Security App Gets Updated: Features, Details and Download
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook page and group, Pinterest, Twitter, Flipboard, Reddit, Telegram Channel and group. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel and Tiktok account For Xiaomi Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories and Instagram. With the details listing and specs check out the latest Xiaomi devices and gadgets. we also participate in the Xiaomi community too.