Xiaomi abandoned the Mi name a few months ago and introduced a few mid-range phones under the new Xiaomi moniker. Under its new moniker, Xiaomi unveiled the inexpensive mid-ranger Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE, mid-tier Xiaomi 11T, and preview Xiaomi 11T Pro in September. When it comes to better variants, such as the Xiaomi 11T series, both phones include a 108MP camera sensor. If you want to boost the camera’s performance, you can sideload the GCam app, which you can get here for the Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro.
Google Camera for Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro (Best GCam)
In terms of optics, the Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro both include a 108MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP telephoto lens. Nona-binning technology is used on the main sensor, which merges nine photos into one. The MIUI camera app, as usual, includes all of the necessary capabilities, such as Pro Mode, Night Mode, Long Exposure Mode, Video Effects, and other useful settings. Xiaomi’s 11T and 11T Pro take beautiful, vibrant photos, but if you want to step things up a notch, try the Pixel 6 camera app, also known as GCam mod port.
Astrophotography option, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more are all included in the latest GCam port, dubbed the Google Camera 8.3. Apart from these features, the latest port now supports Android 12’s Material You theming. Let’s look at how to download and install the Google Camera app on Xiaomi 11T and Mi 11T Pro now.
Download Google Camera for Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro
The Camera2 API is one of the best features of the new Xiaomi 11T series phones. You can utilize the GCam software on your 11T or 11T Pro smartphone without rooting it thanks to the Camera2 API. We’ve included the most recent Wichaya and BSG GCam ports here. Fortunately, both apps run smoothly on the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G. (NE). The download links are provided below.
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro – [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro – [Latest Beta]
After downloading and installing, be sure to follow the suggested settings on your phone, which will allow you to shoot stunning photos without any problems.
- Config file GCam 8.1 – Download Link
- To begin, you must first download the config settings from the links above, which will save the recommended settings.
- Extract the file once it has been downloaded.
- In the root folder, create a new folder called GCam, then open it and create a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs8/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Press the restore button after tapping on the available settings in the window.
- Return to the app drawer and relaunch the app.
While there aren’t many settings to configure for MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk, you can still play around with GCam settings to get better results.
When all is complete, Begin taking amazing pictures straight from your Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.