The Snapdragon 780G chipset was unveiled in April 2021 for the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G. However, due to a global chip scarcity, Xiaomi has decided to replace the Mi 11 Lite 5G with the Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (New Edition). The Snapdragon 778G SoC is used in the New Edition, which is the only difference between the two phones. If you’re seeking a GCam mod port for your Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE, you’ve come to the correct spot. You may get Google Camera for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G from this page (NE).
Google Camera for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (Best GCam)
Both the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G and the New Edition have the same camera arrangement. A 64MP Samsung GW3 64MP sensor with a tetra-cell filter, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP macro camera are all included in the device’s specs. In terms of software, there’s an MIUI camera app that includes all of the fundamentals, such as Pro Mode, Night Mode, Long Exposure Mode, Video Effects, and other useful features. Pixel Camera’s Night Sight and Astrophotography can also help with low-light photography.
The latest version of the Google Camera app comes with a slew of new features and is compatible with Xiaomi’s 11 Lite 5G and 5G NE smartphones. With the GCam 8.3 port, it contains features such as Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW compatibility, Google Lens, and more. Apart from these features, the latest port now supports Android 12’s Material You theming. Let’s look at how to download and install the Google Camera app on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G & 5G NE now.
Download Google Camera for Mi 11 Lite 5G (NE)
Camera2 API functionality is present on both the original Mi 11 Lite 5G and the New Edition. Users of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite series can easily sideload the Google Camera app. We’ve included the most recent Wichaya and BSG GCam ports here. Fortunately, both apps run smoothly on the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G. (NE). The download links are provided below.
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G & 5G NE – [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G & 5G NE – [Latest Beta]
After downloading and installing, be sure to follow the suggested settings on your phone, which will allow you to shoot stunning photos without any problems.
- Config file GCam 8.1 – Download Link
- To begin, you must first download the config settings from the links above, which will save the recommended settings.
- Extract the file once it has been downloaded.
- In the root folder, create a new folder called GCam, then open it and create a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs8/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Press the restore button after tapping on the available settings in the window.
- Return to the app drawer and relaunch the app.
While there aren’t many settings to configure for MGC 8.3.252 V0e MGC.apk, you can still play around with GCam settings to get better results.
When all is complete, Begin taking amazing pictures straight from your Mi 11 Lite 5G & 5G NE.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.