In the guise of the new Redmi 10, Xiaomi’s subsidiary Redmi has presented a worthy successor to its Redmi 9 smartphone (Redmi 10 Prime for some markets). The successor has a new strong chipset, an updated 90Hz refresh rate panel, and a large 50MP primary sensor for the quad-camera module. In terms of software, the Redmi 10 ships with MIUI 12.5 out of the box, which includes Camera2 API support, allowing you to install the Pixel 6 Camera app (GCam Mod) on the smartphone. You can get Google Camera for Redmi 10 and Redmi 10 Prime from this page.
Google Camera for Redmi 10 Prime (Best GCam)
The primary camera sensor of the Redmi 10 and 10 Prime is Samsung’s latest ISOCEL JN1 50MP sensor. It stores high-resolution 50MP photos using tetra-cell pixel binning technology (which merges four 12.5MP pictures into one). The default camera app is the same as it was on previous-generation Redmi phones. There are a variety of options available, including Night Mode, 50M, Short Video, Movie Frame, Macro, and more. However, if you want to use the Google Camera app to access the much-anticipated astrophotography function, you can do so.
Fortunately, the Redmi 10 and Redmi 10 Prime can now use the latest version of the Pixel camera app, also known as Google Camera. Astrophotography option, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more are included in the latest version of GCam 8.3. Let’s look at how to download and install the Google Camera app on the Redmi 10 and Redmi 10 Prime now.
Download Google Camera for Redmi 10 (Prime)
Camera2 API support is built-in to the Redmi 10 and 10 Prime, as it is to all recently launched mid-ranger phones. As a result, you can easily sideload the Google Camera software onto your smartphone and take some mind-blowing photos. We’ve attached two distinct GCam mod ports here: GCam 8.3 and BSG’s GCam 8.1, both of which are compatible with the Redmi 10 and 10 Prime. The download links are provided below.
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Redmi 10 & 10 Prime
- Download Google Camera for Redmi 10 & 10 Prime – [Best Working]
After downloading and installing, be sure to follow the suggested settings on your phone, which will allow you to shoot stunning photos without any problems.
- To begin, you must first download and save this config settings file, which contains the recommended settings.
- Extract the file once it has been downloaded.
- In the root folder, create a new folder called GCam, then open it and create a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/Download/MGC_8.1.101_Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button
black blank area adjacent to the shutter button in Google Camera.
- Press the restore button after tapping on the available settings in the window.
- Return to the app drawer and relaunch the app.
With GCam 8.3’s latest port, there isn’t much that has to be changed. You can use it right away on your Redmi 10 or 10 Prime smartphone.
When all is complete, Begin taking amazing pictures straight from your Redmi 10 & 10 Prime.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.