Every phone suffers from lag during gaming or other activities, today will show you how to reduce lag on Xiaomi, redmi, and poco phones. Very frequent hitches or slowdowns in online video games can also affect mobile devices. If your phone responds with a delay, here are five interesting settings with which you can reduce lag on your Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO.
Apply these settings to reduce lag on Xiaomi
MIUI and Android provide you with numerous ways and settings to optimize the functions of the mobile. From the effective, if intimidating, developer options, to a couple of tricks to start a new update
Among its various tricks, Xiaomi phones also have some settings that can help you reduce lag. If you want to know more about it, then read on.
1. Clear the launcher cache to reduce lag on Xiaomi
A good way to reduce lag on your Xiaomi is to clear the launcher cache. The system launcher accumulates a lot of disposable information, which can slow down its operation. Therefore, it is recommended to flush the cache from time to time. To do this, it is important to follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Applications > Application manager .
- Locate the system launcher. If your mobile is a POCO, make sure to locate the POCO Launcher.
- Click on ‘ Delete data ‘.
- Select ‘ Clear Cache ‘.
2. Disable the broadcast and print options
All the functions of your Xiaomi have a reason to be, but sometimes being activated when you don’t need them can be counterproductive. Therefore, to reduce lag on your Xiaomi, it is essential to disable those tools that you do not use. For example, the options to issue and print.
Although they can be useful in specific cases, these functions tend to produce lag and interfere with the WiFi connection. They’re usually on by default, but if you can get away with them, here’s how you can turn them off:
- Go to Settings> Connection and sharing.
- Go to ‘ Broadcast ‘ and turn off the switch.
To disable print services, the procedure is almost the same. This is what you should do:
- Go to Settings > Connection and sharing.
- Go to ‘ Print ‘.
- Click on ‘ System Printing Services ‘.
- Turn off the print switch.
3. Change system navigation to reduce lag on your Xiaomi
The system navigation gestures are quite attractive and interesting. However, its use tends to slow down the interface of the device, especially in somewhat old mobiles. Therefore, it is always best to use button navigation. Although it may seem more old-fashioned, it is the most comfortable and effective option.
- Go to Settings > Home Screen > System Navigation.
- Select ‘ Buttons ‘.
4. Disable global icon animations
Global icon animations are so minimal that you probably won’t even notice them in your everyday life. Despite being there as an aesthetic resource, the truth is that animations can cause slowdowns in the device. In such a way that it is best to disable them to reduce lag on your Xiaomi. This is how you can do it:
- Go to Settings > Home screen > Global icon animations.
- Turn off the switch to disable animations.
5. Disable user experience program and advertising services
Another excellent alternative to reduce lag on your Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO is to opt out of the user experience program. This service is responsible for collecting data to send it to Xiaomi and thus provide improvements in its products. It is not a vital function, so it can be disabled without any inconvenience.
Similarly, you can also disable personalized advertising recommendations. The device will continue to show ads, but they will no longer be tied to your preferences. All you need to do is the following:
- Go to Settings > Passwords & Security > Privacy .
- Turn off the switch for the ‘ User Experience Program ‘.
- Next, go to ‘ Advertising Services ‘.
- Turn off the switch for personalized recommendations.
With these simple adjustments, you will be able to reduce lag on Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO in a satisfactory way. Of course, there are many other options that you can try, but they serve as a great starting point so that you do not suffer from more slowdowns.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom Stock Firmware ROM Android 12 (Flash File) (Vangogh)
- 5 Best MIUI Features Users Don’t Know – Tips and Tricks
- Best 6 Xiaomi Phones to Play PUBG Mobile On High FPS
- Xiaomi Launched New Redmi 10A in China
- 5 Xiaomi Products To Boost Productivity
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook page and group, Pinterest, Twitter, Flipboard, Reddit, Telegram Channel and group. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel and Tiktok account For Xiaomi Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories and Instagram. With the details listing and specs check out the latest Xiaomi devices and gadgets. we also participate in the Xiaomi community too.