Download Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G Google Camera 8.3
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G Google Camera has good options for a pro photographers. Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G mobile was launched on 29th March 2021. The phone comes with a 6.55-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G comes with 8GB of RAM. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4250mAh battery. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G supports proprietary fast charging.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary camera; an 8-megapixel camera, and a 5-megapixel camera. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 20-megapixel sensor.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G runs MIUI 12 is based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G is a dual-SIM mobile. It was launched in Citrus Yellow, Mint Green, and Truffle Black colors.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include fingerprint sensors.
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G Google Camera
Both the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G and the New Edition are equally configured. A 64MP Samsung GW3 64MP sensor with tetra-cell filters, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP macro camera is included in this billing process. With regard to software, there is then a normal MIUI camera app that has all the necessary elements, including Pro Mode, Night Mode, Long Exposure, Video Effects, and other helpful methods. The pixel camera’s night sight and astrophotography further assist low light photography.
Google Camera’s latest version is compatible with Xiaomi 11 lite 5G and provides a wide range of new capabilities. It has capabilities such as Astrophoto mode, RAW support, RAW support, Google lens, and more with a port like 8.3. SloMo is a very good option. SloMO, HDR enhanced Lens Blur, PhotoSphere. Besides these characteristics, the latest version also has the Android 12 Material you are talking about. Let’s now have a look at how the Google Camera app for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G & NE may be downloaded and installed.
Download Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G Google Camera
The original Mi 11 Lite 5G has Camera2 API support and the New Edition is no different. Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite series users can easily sideload the Google Camera app on their phones. Here we attach the latest GCam ports by Wichaya and BSG developers. Luckily, both apps are working fine on the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G (NE). Here are the download links.
- Download Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G Google Camera 8.1 (GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.4.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G Google Camera 8.3 (MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk) [Latest Beta]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Recommended Settings for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G Google Camera:
- Config file GCam 8.1 – Download Link
- At first, you need to download config settings from the above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open the GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs8/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks