Poco X4 Pro Google Camera 8.4 is a Modded stock camera application from the Pixel smartphone which has some advanced features that are missing in the stock Poco X4 Pro camera application such as HDR Plus & Night Sight/ Astrography.
This advanced camera app allows You full control over the camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for the back camera, telephoto lens, and Wide angle lens, also it has an HDR+ Control Panel to Apply HDR Plus from the selected device or sensor Like from pixel 3, Pixel 2 & Sony IMX586. in the Video section You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video, also You have an option to change the bitrate.
Poco X4 Pro specs
Poco X4 Pro Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD695 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano GSM SIM cards, connectivity option Includes GPS WIFI hotspot 3G 4G & 5G. The device comes with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage that can be expandable via an SD card.
Changelog Poco X4 Pro Google Camera 8.4:
- based on Gcam 8.4
- used two self-modified libs instead of google lib. Should give you good results by default. Sunset lib is even more improved
What’s Working Poco X4 Pro Google Camera 8.4:
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K 60 FPS
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- all other Basic Features
- Slow Motion Video
Download links Poco X4 Pro Google Camera 8.4:
Note: The camera app we Provide above is totally different from the Arnova8G2 & BSG Mod, it has many more features than any other Gcam Mod available at this time. after importing the provided XML you will get ultimate travel photos.
- Sensor Option
- Noise Modeler
- Exposer compensations
- ISO/Exposer time HDR
- Stream Config
- Lib patcher
- YUV Level HAL3
- additional Camera Lens support & many More
How to Install Poco X4 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- Download Google camera apk
- enable unknown source Installation from the security section
- Install the downloaded file as a Normal apk
- one done, open, Import custom settings, restart gcam done
have any issues: enable camera2api by adding the below code to build.prop
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download & Move config file to storage/Gcam/config8 folder
- Open Google camera double click Near shooter area from the Popup select config file
- restart the Gcam app. done, you can open it
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.