Redmi is all launch its Redmi Note 11 Pro Series. With a wide array of features,
Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G & Redmi Note 11 Pro are definitely going to be game-changers in this price segment.
Here are 11 Reasons why Redmi Note 11 Pro Series is better:
1) The 108MP Main camera which is the highest resolution image sensor as per industry standards is not only a flagship feature but a midrange rarity but it is on the Redmi Note 11 Pro Series.
2) The Redmi Note 11 Pro comes with a terrific AMOLED screen which ensures vivid and crisp colors.
3) With a 120Hz refresh rate the display feels smooth and super fast through and through with no input lag or animation lag whatsoever.
4) The 1200nits peak brightness coupled with Reading Mode 3.0 ensures easy readability even in direct sunlight conditions.
5) With the World’s Slimmest Ultra-high resolution HM2 Image Sensor & 9-in-1 pixel binning technology, low light captures are a piece of cake.
6) Power through with 67W Sonic Charge 3.0 that allows you to get a full day’s power in just 15 Minutes.
7) The 5000mAH battery of the Redmi Note 11 Pro Series packs some serious juice that keeps the phone going for an entire day without having to give charging a second thought.
8) The Advanced 5G technology on the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G sets it a class apart from other 5G enabled smartphones which offer significantly fewer 5G bands.
9) The liquid cooling technology offered on the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G uses the latest innovations in heat pipe solutions to dissipate the heat and keep it cooler than any other smartphone in this price range.
10) Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G comes with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 695 empowered with an Advanced 5G processor that will effortlessly lead to faster & smoother operations.
11) ‘coz you get it all under $400!! It’s clear Redmi Note 11 Pro Series is not here to change the game, it’s here to REDEFINE THE GAME.
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion, by dropping your comment below, Thanks
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us in the rest of RSS: Facebook, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Twitter. You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories.